Welcome to the Slough, Windsor & Maidenhead Branch of the Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA).
Whether you are new to Real Ale or are a seasoned Real Ale aficionado, you will find lots of useful local info on this website relating to Real Ale, Real Cider and Real Pubs!
We Organise the Maidenhead Beer & Cider Festival each yearand more details can be found on the MBCF Website.
The About Us page will tell you all you need to know about the Slough, Windsor & Maidenhead branch of CAMRA, and about the nationwide organisation of which we are part.
Our Branch News page has local pub news and other related items.
The Awards page highlights those pubs that we have recently given awards to, principally the Pub of the Year and Pub of the Season awards.
We have an active social calendar, and details of this are on our What's On page.
There are often Beer Festivals to visit, especially those at one of the many pubs in the area. These are all listed on our What's On page.
On our Pubs pages, you will find information on our local pubs. You will also find our recently introduced Online Pub Guide.
Our Beer pages cover all aspects of beer in the area.
If you like Cider or Perry, these are drinks which CAMRA also actively promotes, and you will find information on these on the Cider & Perry page.
If you are not already a member, please visit our Join Us page, where we give you all the reasons you need to become a member of CAMRA!
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Thursday, 17:00 : 📚 Pre-order #CAMRA's latest book World’s Greatest Beers! The most comprehensive guide to 250 of the best beers in the world today. 🍺 📽️ Watch some of the eight renowned beer writers select their beers here: ow.ly/9CFx50JchAW 👉 Grab a copy now: ow.ly/LgZe50JchAV pic.twitter.com/Q0Waqa6EiN
- Wednesday, 18:00 : 🍎In a two-part series, cider-writer Rachel Hendry (@ratchellle) dives into apple varieties & cider varietals. Learn about the English Apple Classification System & how it helps both cider makers & drinkers. 👉Read Rachel’s guides here: ow.ly/BSng50Jbjxk 📸 Amelia Claudia pic.twitter.com/a1JlQVink3
- Wednesday, 11:00 : RT @pubaid: Read all about @CAMRA_Official #SummerofPub campaign, designed to get people back to the pub. What's not to love?! pubaid.co.uk/news/its-final…
- Wednesday, 11:18 : RT @agladman: Brewers, tell me about your hybrid beers! I want to hear about grafs, piquettes, oenobeers, co-ferments, and all your best delicious weirdness. DMs open, email in bio. This is for a project with @CAMRA_Official. #journorequest
- Tuesday, 19:00 : ⏰ Hurry, there is still time to register for Tim Webb’s online Meet the Author event! His new book, Beer Breaks, is the ultimate pocket guide to European beer travel. 🗺️ 💻 19th May 7pm via Zoom. 👉 Register now: ow.ly/9avL50Jaf8I pic.twitter.com/hu9ZpQ6RXg