Welcome to the Slough, Windsor & Maidenhead Branch of the Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA).
Whether you are new to Real Ale or are a seasoned Real Ale aficionado, you will find lots of useful local info on this website relating to Real Ale, Real Cider and Real Pubs!
The About Us page will tell you all you need to know about the Slough, Windsor & Maidenhead branch of CAMRA, and about the nationwide organisation of which we are part.
Our Branch News page has local pub news and other related items.
The Awards page highlights those pubs that we have recently given awards to, principally the Pub of the Year and Pub of the Season awards.
We have an active social calendar, and details of this are on our What's On page.
There are often Beer Festivals to visit, especially those at one of the many pubs in the area. These are all listed on our What's On page.
On our Pubs pages, you will find information on our local pubs. You will also find our recently introduced Online Pub Guide.
Our Beer pages cover all aspects of beer in the area.
If you like Cider or Perry, these are drinks which CAMRA also actively promotes, and you will find information on these on the Cider page.
If you are not already a member, please visit our Join Us page, where we give you all the reasons you need to become a member of CAMRA!
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Tuesday, 11:00 : RT @PubsPintsPeople: In this weeks #podcast episode, we discuss Community Pub Ownership, Paul Ainsworth, chairman of CAMRA’s Pub Heritage Group and Matt Garrard of the Tollerton Flying Club, discussing how they saved their local pub @airhostespub. Tune in to learn more! 👇 shows.acast.com/pubspintspeopl… pic.twitter.com/IuI4QuCHiG
- Tuesday, 12:00 : Not long until the brand new What's Brewing online platform will be available for members! We'll be sharing more soon, but in the meantime make sure you are following our dedicated Twitter stream @WBOnline_ for updates. 👀 pic.twitter.com/6CTrpy8W3t
- Monday, 18:30 : Make sure to support those pubs that are unable to open today, by ordering takeaway pints and using delivery services like Brew2You to get fresh cask beer and cider! 🍻 #CaskIsBack #PubsMatter
- Monday, 17:00 : As some pubs in England open up again today, we encourage you to be patient with licensees and staff. Cheers to all those working hard to get cask beer and cider back to consumers! 🍻 #CaskIsBack #PubsMatter
- Monday, 15:14 : If your local opens today, make your first drink a cask beer from a local independent brewery 🍻 Make sure you share your photos with the hashtags #CaskIsBack #PubsMatter pic.twitter.com/gvjiojacKk