Welcome to the Slough, Windsor & Maidenhead Branch of the Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA).
Whether you are new to Real Ale or are a seasoned Real Ale aficionado, you will find lots of useful local info on this website relating to Real Ale, Real Cider and Real Pubs!
We Organise the Maidenhead Beer & Cider Festival each yearand more details can be found on the MBCF Website.
The About Us page will tell you all you need to know about the Slough, Windsor & Maidenhead branch of CAMRA, and about the nationwide organisation of which we are part.
Our Branch News page has local pub news and other related items.
The Awards page highlights those pubs that we have recently given awards to, principally the Pub of the Year and Pub of the Season awards.
We have an active social calendar, and details of this are on our What's On page.
There are often Beer Festivals to visit, especially those at one of the many pubs in the area. These are all listed on our What's On page.
On our Pubs pages, you will find information on our local pubs. You will also find our recently introduced Online Pub Guide.
Our Beer pages cover all aspects of beer in the area.
If you like Cider or Perry, these are drinks which CAMRA also actively promotes, and you will find information on these on the Cider & Perry page.
If you are not already a member, please visit our Join Us page, where we give you all the reasons you need to become a member of CAMRA!
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Friday, 19:00 : ✒️ There is still time to enter our beer tourism competition & write your own local Beer Break. The winner will feature in the winter edition of BEER magazine & receive £30 Beer Merchant vouchers! 🍺 👉 More info: ow.ly/bQaC50JGMTA 📝 Full T&Cs: ow.ly/UMbf50JGMTB pic.twitter.com/k4jB0jtYWF
- Friday, 17:00 : 🥧 Ever wondered what snack goes best with your pint? Award-winning beer writer Hollie Stephens (@GlobeHops) compares complementary tasting notes & flavour synergies for the perfect beer & food pairing. 🍺 👉 Read Hollie’s guide here: ow.ly/rmTr50JGEzW 📷 Hollie Stephens pic.twitter.com/x1JOic3mxi
- Monday, 18:14 : RT @feralfruits: Proud to publish this piece by @DavidJesudason on the colour bar in pubs & activist Avtar Singh Jouhl. There's more awesome content to come on @CAMRA_Official #LearnAndDiscover touching on this subject. Big thanks to David & to the volunteer L&D Ed' team for working so hard on it twitter.com/CAMRA_Official…
- Friday, 08:26 : RT @WBOnline_: Government protects historic pubs wb.camra.org.uk/2022/06/20/gov…
- Thursday, 17:00 : 📣 Calling all publicans! You're invited to join @CreativeLivesCL for an inspiring presentation on how your pub can become a welcoming place for creative groups from your local community. 🧶🎨🎵 📅 28 June from 9.30am 🎫 FREE for ALL 👉 Register now: ow.ly/qCNw50JFI1f pic.twitter.com/CHLCgS5pQo