Prince Harry8 Market Street
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
The Prince Harry (Three Tuns), built in 1518, was originally known as The Guildhall until the building of the present Guildhall in 1689. Since then it has been an inn and is now a public house in the lanes around the Castle. Single bar where three or four real ales are served. There is no garden but there are tables and chairs to the front of the pub. Food is served all day, everyday 12 to 8pm with roasts on Sunday. One local ale is available, from Windsor & Eton.